At CJS Conveyance we have a wealth of experience in the evaluation, design, and construction of water distribution systems for public and private clients. This experience includes serving multiple clients in need of implementing water main replacement projects for aging water systems with cast iron, ductile iron, galvanized and asbestos cement (AC) pipes. We also bring years of experience in evaluation and design of new water distribution systems for new development and future growth area requiring extensions to existing water systems.
Whether the need is to design on-site water distribution systems or offsite water main extensions, we can provide the full range of engineering services.
Our experience for water distribution system design includes water main design ranging from small diameter piping to 42-inch water transmission mains.
Our Specialties Include:
- Master planning and engineering studies
- Water main replacement and trenchless rehabilitation
- Water main extensions for transmission and distribution
- Booster pump station assessment and design
- Elevated and ground storage tank sizing and design
- Master meter systems and control valves
- Potable groundwater well systems
- Hydraulic modeling
- Water hammer/transient surge analysis and control
- Trenchless crossings for railroads, highways, and wetland/surface waters