The CJS Conveyance Working Experience
CJS Conveyance is a relatively new but quickly growing and dedicated water and wastewater design firm located in Raleigh, NC. The firm was established by three local engineers who were each previously employed by three of the largest firms in the Triangle for nearly two decades. The founders started the firm with the intention of providing exceptional service to our clients on each and every project regardless of size or complexity. Additionally, providing a work environment with a flexible, light-hearted atmosphere free from unnecessary distractions and policies typically associated with larger corporations is a central tenet to our newly formed organization. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly tackle client needs while having a flexible work schedule. The vision for the new company has steadily taken off as we actively complete contracts with multiple municipalities in the Triangle, among others, and cultivate numerous relationships with contractors and firms throughout the area.
Benefits of Working at CJS Conveyance:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation, sick, and personal leave
- 401k Plan with Retirement Matching
- Performance-Based Bonuses – May include spot bonuses, additional retirement contributions, or year-end bonuses
- Nine (9) Paid Holidays Per Year
- Healthcare Coverage
- Group Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedules and Arrangements
- Part of a hard-working team that also knows how to enjoy work
Our firm offers a refreshing blend of large firm experiences with the in-depth involvement of small firm service. We strive to do this with a commitment to our clients, our projects, and our staff that embodies trust, collaboration, innovation, and practicality.